Nexway Verify – Enabling Student Discounts
At "studyhouse.de" Nexway offers student discounts and special student offers for a wide range of software:
These partners offer student discounts also directly in their online shop:
Kaspersky Lab, providing effective digital security solutions for computers and mobile devices.Kaspersky Lab benefits from the Nexway Verify system´s capability to easily be integrated in the Software as Service platform Kaspersky Lab is using.
VERBI, providing its data analysis software MAXQDA 12 for the evaluation of unstructured data.VERBI benefits from the Nexway Verify system´s capability to verify uploaded student IDs from all over the world by the Nexway experts.
Steinberg, providing software and hardware solutions for audio and media production.Steinberg, a leading company for the hard- and software for music production, offers his discounted products to students. Thereby they trust in our long-term experience and technology for verifying students online.
|>> Kaspersky EDU||>> Maxqda Education||>> Steinberg Education|
You want to become a partner, too?
What are the benefits of having a verification process in your online shop?
- Ensuring that the students are eligible for buying discounted products
- Seamless integration of the verification process in your online shop
- Avoiding the complexity of multiple languages and different formats
- Having a reliable and accurate solution in place that is run by specialists
- Saving costs for handling the verification process within your organization
Why global customers take us as first choice for handling their verification process
- Nexway is a well known partner in the academic sector. It is a spinoff from the University of Karlsruhe in Germany
- Nexway Verify is a stand-alone-solution that connects to existing online shops via a standard interface
- With the two optional verification methods Login-Verification (Shibboleth) and the Upload-Verification (Eligibility Document) we support any use case
Founded in 1995 as a spin-off from the University of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) Nexway is a partner of around 80 percent of German universities and research institutions. Nexway offers as a large account reseller for manufacturers such as Adobe, IBM and Microsoft a comprehensive range of software licenses and services related to the procurement and distribution of software. In addition, Nexway distributes via its established internet platform "studyhouse.de" a wide range of software to students. Furthermore, as a pioneer in the development of global e-commerce solutions, Nexway offers extensive expertise and individual shop solutions to ensure worldwide online distribution of products of all kinds 24/7 in more than 190 countries. For more information, visit www.asknet.com.